Suggested weeks to complete 8-10 weeks minimum
Table of Contents
Chapter One – The Dignity of the Human Person
Chapter Two – Authentic Love
Chapter Three – True Beauty
Chapter Four – Living In and Through Our Bodies
Chapter Five – Feminism and the Church and the Feminine Genius
Chapter Six – Living Your Femininity
A sample two-hour session
7:00 p.m. – Hellos
7:15–7:20 p.m. – Opening Prayer
7:20–7:40 p.m. – Read
7:40–8:00 p.m. – Discuss
8:00 p.m. – Break
8:10–8:30 p.m. – Read
8:30–8:50 p.m. – Discuss
8:50 p.m. – Closing Prayers/Announcements
9:00 p.m. – Goodbyes
- Audio Chapter 1 of Created for Love: High School Book 1
- The Endow High School Studies: A Conversation with the author Teresa Hodgins
- High School Study Series Launch Event Recording
- Catholic Exchange: Affirming Teens in their God-Given Dignity
- Catholic Exchange: Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women with Annette Bergeon
- Aleteia: These new Catholic studies speak to the hearts of teen girls
- Dove Beauty Campaign YouTube video (1 min)
- Dove Beauty Campaign YouTube video (6 min)
- Theology of the Body in One Hour by Jason Evert
- Letter to Artists by John Paul II
- God is the Bigger Elvis Documentary
- Are You a Teacher? The Litany of Fortitude for Teachers
- The Identity Prayer
- Jan Tyranowski (JPII’s Youth Minister), Catechetics v. Catechesis, and cultivating fruitful discipleship: A conversation with Dr. Eric Westby
- Are you an educator? Pray this Litany of Fortitude
- Healing & Female Porn Addiction: A conversation with Michelle Huntley, LAMFT
- Restoring Love: A Conversation with Bella Bryant
- Bonus Episode: The Hormone Genius & Humanae Vitae: A Conversation with Teresa Kenney
- Pearl & Thistle: An innovative approach to lifelong body literacy for Catholics
- The Risk of Education: A Conversation with Emilia Chornay
Paying it forward
Share interviews from the Endow YouTube Channel and episodes from The Endow Podcast with the women in your life!
Make a one-time gift to Endow to help women all over the world discover their God-given dignity!
Become a monthly supporter and join the Feminine Genius Circle!
The content is good and I appreciated the host because she made sure everyone had a chance to share. Even the quiet ones!Molly
This study explores the dignity of every human person as created in the image and likeness of God. It introduces young women to the concepts of authentic love, true freedom, and the mystery of beauty. This study presents Pope Saint John Paul II’s concept of the new feminism based on the complementarity of the sexes as well as his writings on the feminine genius. In addition, it introduces several remarkable female figures including Saint Edith Stein, Saint Teresa of Calcutta, Saint Josephine Bakhita and Mother Dolores Hart, among others. Created for Love will lead young women on a journey of encountering their identity as daughters of God, enabling them to grow in faith and virtue.
Navigating the study
This four-part series was created for young women in high school.
- Created for Love
- Created for Community
- Created for Holiness
- Created for Mission
Through reading aloud, group discussion, and dynamic activities, young women are introduced to their identity as daughters of God and their role in the Church and society through the intellectual tradition of our Catholic faith. Through these studies, they will grow in knowledge and understanding of the faith, leading to the development of virtue and a more active interior life. Ultimately, the goal of the Endow High School Study Series is to draw young women into a deeper, more profound relationship with Jesus Christ, the author of our dignity as women.
Creative ways to use these studies
- High School Youth Groups
- Home Study with Friends
- High School Religion Classes
- Day or Weekend Retreats
- Summer Study
How to get started
Step one – Register your group
Step two – Subscribe to the Endow Newsletter and ask your fellow facilitators to do the same!
Step three – Join us for our next virtual event. Check out our Events page.
We are here to support you
Throughout your study, as spiritual, theological, or pastoral questions arise, please contact us for support at [email protected]. Please also consider emailing testimonies from your group! We love to hear what the Lord is doing with your young women!
Created for Love promotional kit
Wondering what to do with the boys?
- “Into the Breach” -Bishop Olmsted’s Apostolic Exhortation to Catholic Men
- Man of the Household
- That Man Is You!
Or a mixed group?
- Endow’s Study Guide on Humanae Vitae (Of Human Life) is a gender-neutral study appropriate for high school students.