Suggested weeks to complete 8-10 weeks minimum
Table of Contents
Chapter One – The Dignity of the Human Person
Chapter Two – Authentic Love
Chapter Three – True Beauty
Chapter Four – Living In and Through Our Bodies
Chapter Five – Feminism and the Church and the Feminine Genius
Chapter Six – Living Your Femininity
A sample two-hour session
7:00 p.m. – Hellos
7:15–7:20 p.m. – Opening Prayer
7:20–7:40 p.m. – Read
7:40–8:00 p.m. – Discuss
8:00 p.m. – Break
8:10–8:30 p.m. – Read
8:30–8:50 p.m. – Discuss
8:50 p.m. – Closing Prayers/Announcements
9:00 p.m. – Goodbyes
- Dove Beauty Campaign YouTube video (1 min)
- Dove Beauty Campaign YouTube video (6 min)
- Theology of the Body in One Hour by Jason Evert
- Letter to Artists by John Paul II
- God is the Bigger Elvis Documentary
- Are You a Teacher? The Litany of Fortitude for Teachers
- The Identity Prayer
- Jan Tyranowski (JPII’s Youth Minister), Catechetics v. Catechesis, and cultivating fruitful discipleship: A conversation with Dr. Eric Westby
- Are you an educator? Pray this Litany of Fortitude
- Healing & Female Porn Addiction: A conversation with Michelle Huntley, LAMFT
- Restoring Love: A Conversation with Bella Bryant
- Bonus Episode: The Hormone Genius & Humanae Vitae: A Conversation with Teresa Kenney
Make a one-time gift to Endow to help women all over the world discover their God-given dignity!
Become a monthly supporter and join the Feminine Genius Circle!
The content is good and I appreciated the host because she made sure everyone had a chance to share. Even the quiet ones!Molly
A PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BY ANNETTE TBD
Creative ways to use these studies
- High School Youth Groups
- Home Study with Friends
- High School Religion Classes
- Day or Weekend Retreats
- Summer Study
How to get started
Step one – Register your group
Step two – Subscribe to the Endow Newsletter and ask your fellow facilitators to do the same!
Step three – Join us for our next virtual event. Check out our Events page.
We are here to support you
Throughout your study, as spiritual, theological, or pastoral questions arise, please contact us for support at [email protected]. Please also consider emailing testimonies from your group! We love to hear what the Lord is doing with your young women!
Created for Love promotional kit
Wondering what to do with the boys?
Or a mixed group?
- Endow’s Study Guide on Humanae Vitae (Of Human Life) is a gender-neutral study appropriate for high school students.